Dan Vick and Brenda Vick Family
Dan and Brenda Vick
Dan is a Northland native. He attended North Kansas City High School and UMKC. This is Dan's 40th year in the real estate business and 35th year with RE/MAX! His wife, Brenda, is a childhood sweetheart and together they have six children as well as nine grandchildren. Brenda is a graduate of Oak Park High School. She took an early retirement from Hallmark Cards after 15 years of service, and enjoys working side-by-side with Dan in the real estate business.
About Our Kids:
- Shawn Vick, 33, passed away January 18, 2011. Shawn was a graduate of Kansas State University, he was the owner of "Lucky Star Media Production" and was employed with Stratus Cleaning Solutions. He has a beautiful daughter named Aspen.
- Josh Vengley is a Senior Enterprise Solutions Administrator at NAPSLO located at Briarcliff Village where he handles all I/T and web development needs for the company. Josh is also a published author for The Examiner where he writes articles regarding Wi-Fi Technology. His wife, Heather, is a School Teacher at the Park Hill School District. They are blessed with our two wonderful grandchildren, Jayden and Saylor.
- Chris Vick is a graduate of Rockhurst University with a Masters Degree in Business Finance. He is currently working as a Vice President of Construction Lending for North American Savings. His wife, Kelly Vick is a Inner-Related Resource Teacher (Special Education) at Oak Hill Elementary School with the Blue Valley School District. Together the have two handsome little boys, Jonathan and Maxwell!
- Jamie Vengley Watkins is a graduate of Northwest Missouri State University and is employed at Cerner Corporation as a Sr. Quote Analyst, Finaance - Contract Quoting. She was married in June 2010 to Jerod Watkins who is a graduate of Park University and is also employed at Cerner Corporation as a Sr. Engagement Leader. They are the proud parents of our beautiful granddaughters, Madeline and Charlotte!
- Ryan Vick is a graduate of Central Missouri State University. He is currently employed as a Loan Consultant with National Bank of Kansas City. Ryan was married in 2013 to his beautiful wife, Linda Marden Vick. Linda is an MU Grad and currently employed as an Occupational Therapist with the Fort Osage School District. They are the proud parents of two adorable grandsons, Cameron and Samuel!
- Lindsay Vick Birchfield is a graduate of Central Missouri State University and earned her Masters at Southern Illinois in Behavioral Science. She is Regional Coordinator for Behavioral Innovations in Texas where she manages and performs behavorial therapy for children with learning disabilities. She was married in October, 2013 to Nicholas Birchfield, recently discharged from the Navy and earned his degree in Computer Science.
Our Beautiful Grandchildren!
Click on the link below to see Kansas City Lights!! Enjoy!!
Click to watch Kansas City Lights!! Enjoy!!